Each week, we span the Twitterverse of active MLB baseball players to bring you the latest MLB buzz and ramblings being spit by some of the most socially active Major Leaguers in 140 characters.
This week, we welcomed Angels outfielder @bobkellyabreu and Indians starter @dhuff11 to the MLB twitterverse. Of course, if you always want to know what your favorite MLB ballers are tweeting, we’ve made it very easy for you. There are two Fantasy Baseball Dugout-approved options:
- Browse our directory of Baseball Players on Twitter
- Follow our constantly updated list of MLB Players on Twitter
Below are some highlights of this week in twitter, MLB-style…
- Oakland starter Brett Anderson was happy to catch a little MTV.
- Florida catcher John Baker tweeted from his TV remote.
- Yankees outfielder Nick Swisher twitpic’d his World Series ring.
- Pirates pitcher Paul Maholm asked ESPN to say his name right.
- A’s reliever Brad Zeigler confessed to command issues.
- Rangers reliever C.J. Wilson commanded the power of Beiber.
- Angels outfielder Bobby Abreu caught up on syndicated TV.
- Twins OFer Denard Span discovered the next best thing to a hit.
- Red Sox catcher Dusty Brown determined that global warming must be legit due to the weather in Buffalo.
- C.J. had an tweet-tastic day traveling around NYC looking for Rangers fans and leaving the fantasy baseball advice to the experts (like us).
- Mariners reliever Ryan Rowland-Smith checked during his filming of a day in the life for ESPN Australia.
- White Sox utility man Mark Teahan wished everyone a happy National High Five Day.
- Rockies infielder Ian Stewart was in search of Rox fans in the ATL.
- Rays starter David Price called out all those “go get ‘em” escalator walkers.
- Royals third baseman Josh Fields gave props to a 70-year old in a caddy… rims still spinnin’.
If you know of any official MLB twitter accounts that we are missing, drop them in the comments below. You can also hit me up @jonathanbentz and let me know.